Tuesday, September 22, 2009

{ city adventures }




We've officially lived in Ireland for two weeks now. It feels like we've been here so much longer! I love being here. Leaving already seems too soon.

I love going into the city and having adventures...we always find something interesting. Jordan, Zac, Tripp, Antony and I walked along the river downtown - so pretty! I love watching the boats, I really want to take a boat trip. We also met a lovely old Irish man who chatted with us for quite a while telling us all about where to find the best fish & chips and Guinness. :)

Living together in the manor is so fun! The most random stuff always happens. Tonight Erin and I made brownies and had a dance party in the kitchen...complete with wooden spoon microphones. :) Love it.

God is so good, and I am so thankful for this gift he has given me.

No comments:

Post a Comment