Tuesday, September 8, 2009

{ arrived. }

Well, after a few delays...and some long hours of waiting...I finally arrived in Belfast. God is so gracious and I sat next to a really sweet lady on the flight. She was English, had a lovely accent, and we spent most of the flight talking about God. It was great. She has a daughter my age and so she was very motherly and fussed over me a lot. She is also a professional make-up artist and insisted on showing me some techniques, so we had a mini-makeover party right there on the plane. :)

Ireland is very green, and rainy. It's beautiful. I got really excited when we passed by a field with sheep. It's colder here than I expected, the houses just aren't heated very well. Lakeside Manor, our new home, is really big and very traditional feeling. There is lots of exploring yet to be done. I am currently working on making my new room a cozy home...I think they call that nesting.

I thank you for the prayers and continue to covet them as I make the adjustment to living here. Sometimes I have a really hard time with change...and I know it's going to be difficult at times. I'm also extremely exhausted with the time change and all but hopefully that will clear up soon.

Photos of the house will come soon!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you made it! I have added you on skype and will keep it open every time I'm on the computer! Love you!

    ReplyDelete