Tuesday, November 3, 2009

{ tea & laughter }

Once again, I find myself having to apologize for my long absence...time is slipping through my fingers like sand. This photo above is a photo of what has become one of my favorite paintings. It's a painting by Carol Graham. We had the privilege of meeting a very famous man here in Ireland and he gave us a tour of his private art collection - worth well over 5 million pounds. It was a fantastic evening. He was a quirky man and entertained us all night with his thrilling stories, random tid bits of information and his love for art. We sat in a crowded, cozy room drinking tea and laughing lots. Ireland has such a fascinating history, and the political world here is usually a very hot topic. I am going to miss long evenings of story telling.

One another note, word has reached me that retaliation is coming full force very soon for our last prank we pulled. I will have to keep you updated on the outcome of that...I'm a wee bit nervous. (like my use of the Irish word?) But, we have some pretty good pranks still left up our sleeve. :)

How quickly time here is passing...I will dearly miss my Finaghy family. We have already begun planning tea times together once we get back. :) I think we'll all be stuffing our suitcases with chocolate digestives and Nambarie tea!

No comments:

Post a Comment